Monday, April 16, 2012

It's a Sushi Wrap!

After these past 12 weeks writing about different sushi restaurants in the Triangle, I'm glad to say it was a great success. Here I have my top ten list, starting from best to worst.

Top TEN
1.Mura
2.Sono
3.Sushi-O
4.Kanki
5.Sushi Nine
6.Yo-Ho Asian Bistro
7.ShabaShabu
8.Harris Teeter
9.Sushi Tsune
10.Sushi Blues

My top ten is rated best by the taste of the sushi, how fresh the raw fish was, the service, the cleanliness, the selection on their menu, and the atmosphere. My top five are more pricy than the others and a lot nicer on the inside.  If you want to get your moneys worth, I would definitely suggest the top five places.

Although ShabaShabu has good sushi their service and sanitation is horrible. Numbers eight through ten are the top three places not to waste your money and time on.

I hope all of my advice has been helpful. To those of you who haven't tried sushi I definitely recommend you going and at least giving it a try. My boyfriend, Brian Reites never tried sushi until I made him. He really enjoyed it. I'm happy to say this has been a great experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment