Monday, April 2, 2012

Yummy Kanki Sushi

Kanki is located at 4325 Gleenwood Avenue. 

The service was great. My waitress made sure my water was filled to the top and checked on me at the right times to see if everything was good. 

A lady and her daughter said, "Sono is our favorite spot, but we are having a girls day shopping around we decided to grab some sushi at Kanki. We like it." 


 Their menu had many great, delicious selections. What you see in the picture is what you get. The prices are a little higher than other places but its well worth it. It was very hard for me to choose because it all sounded way too good. I had to ask the waitress her opinion to help me narrow my selection.
$13.00
I choose the Poseidon Roll. Inside this deliciousness was lobster and shrimp tempura fried, massago, with scallions on top, cucumber and spicy mayo, in a reverse roll topped with crab stick and a seasoned sweet soy sauce. 

Each slice is super big but it taste like heaven in your mouth. It had a wonderful crunch while tasting the fresh lobster with a sweet and spicy taste. 

No comments:

Post a Comment