Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Miso Hungry for Mura




 Mura is located at 4121 Main at North HIlls St.  Mura is located to the right of the Renaissance Hotel. 



The menu has a great easy to read selection. Not only does it have the description of the sushi roll but a clear colored image of what the actual sushi looks like.




I find this easier and more appealing because I get to see what I'm actually going to have on my plate right in front of me.



While reading about the sushi roll it is very descriptive in letting you know what's inside, on top and covered in and on the sushi roll.






                             




Mura holds a special everyday of buy one roll get the next roll half off.

Maddie Carney a student at Peace College said, "I enjoyed the Screaming "O" for more reasons than just the riske name. It is like heaven in your mouth."

















                                             





The seating is really great at Mura. Along with a great area for outside seating, in the front the restaurant is a bar with seating room around it along with other tables for two to four people. When you make your way to the back you notice on the sides there are tables for six sitting low to the ground with walls in between the rooms for a little more privacy for dinner with family and friends. All the way back to the dining area you notice the lighting getting a little darker. With dim lighting and romantic feel, Mura is definitely a sushi date night go to.


The service at Mura was great. Not only did my waiter make sure I was doing good but the manager and the hostess herself came to my table. My waiter was very friendly and attentive. He made sure my glass was always filled with water and made sure my sushi was to my expectation.




$14.00

My waiter told me the Screaming "O" was a real popular sushi roll. After hearing about this from a student at Peace College and the waiter suggesting it I knew I had to try it. Screaming "O" includes, Spicy tuna and shrimp tempura inside seared tuna on top served with creamy "O" sauce and eel sauce.

After taking my first bite into this creamy, spicy, fresh sushi roll my mouth was drooling for more. My plate was demolished so fast even my waiter couldn't believe it.

Next time I'm "miso hungry for sushi," I will definitely go back for more.




No comments:

Post a Comment