Thursday, March 15, 2012

SONO is SO YES!







Sona is located at 319 Fayetteville Street. It is right beside your local news station, ABC 11. Inside Sono they dark colors of red and black, which really make a bold statement about the restuarant. It gives a really neat vibe and definitely a place I would go back to during the night life.

My boyfriend, Brian Reites said, "I could eat Sono seven days a week, it's the best first sushi I have ever had." 






My waitress, Jennifer, was very helpful and friendly. She gave me a few of Sono's favorites and I chose one out of the four she told.  They have sushi specials everyday consisting either two rolls for sixteen dollars or a soup, salad, and sushi roll for twelve dollars. 
Their easy to read menu was great. Being able to see the color photo of the sushi with the description below made it easier for me to make my decisions. 












Sono has a great selection of seating. You can sit by the window for a table for two, at the bar with it's glitzy, sparkling countertops, the dinging area or next to the wall with its table of an option to sit on one side for the booth effect or across the table in a chair for more of a table effect. If you choose to sit 




$9.00
The sushi roll I chose was the Crunchy Diablo. This sushi didn't come out in a circle form, it was cut so you could see what was inside the roll on the outside. The crunchy, spicy, creamy, sweet taste in your mouth is to die for. 



No comments:

Post a Comment