Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sushi Tsune needs to GO AWAY!

Sushi Tsune is located at 3417 Hillsborough Street.




                        

Their menu is the same as the inside of the building; small. From their little selection of sushi rolls they are all for a great price of under ten dollars. What a deal! They even have a section for you vegetarian lovers. 







 Sushi Tsune offers specials such as, two rolls for $8.95 and three rolls for $9.95 of their choice.


 Two students from the University of North Carolina State said, "This is our favorite place to come to, we have tried almost everything on the menu."


 The service at Sushi Tsune was so nice. My waitress was very friendly and talkative. She made sure I had everything I needed from my glass being filled to the top of water to the soy sauce for my sushi.

Being able to sit at the sushi bar eye level was neat. I was able to see through the glass where they prepared my sushi roll of choice.
 $5.95


The sushi roll I chose was their most popular, the Crunchy Spicy Tuna Roll. Inside this sushi roll there was spicy tuna, cucumber, mayo, and tempura drops.

Unfortunately, it wasn't as good as it looked. The crunchiness wasn't all the way around the roll, the spicy taste was only two out of the six rolls, the seaweed was extra chewy, and the worse thing of all it didn't have any flavor. It was like eating crunchy rice with a side of mushiness.

Overall, the service is great but the sushi isn't.







No comments:

Post a Comment