Tuesday, March 27, 2012

ShabaShabu Is The Sushi For You!

ShabaShabu is located at 3080 Wake Forest Road.



There is plenty of seating room with different atmospheres around the whole restaurant in separate rooms.







When you get your first cup of water make sure to check it before drinking it. You might have a little something floating around.




 Their menu of sushi was very limited but definitely had a lot of great choices.

The service was terrible. Being the only one in the restaurant it took my waitress over ten minutes to ask me if I was ready to order. I had to ask another waitress to refill my water and get my bill for me. Also, when I asked my waitress to tell me some of their most popular sushi rolls she couldn't really give me answers.

$8.99

The sushi roll I choose was The Wolfpack.  Inside the roll was, crab, asparagus, avocado, scallions, tempura flakes, spicy mayo and tobiko.


The thin sliced, easy to eat bites of sushi were delicious. With its fresh crab it was warm, with a crispy crunch taste, and a hint of spicy mayo rolling through your mouth.

Maggie Wright a student at  Peace College said, " I am a lover of seafood, the crab was fresh and I loved the crunchiness."



No comments:

Post a Comment